This is the second wings review from Provi
dence.
In my defense, it was raining really, really bad and I looked around to see where can I get in to escape from getting all wet and have my lunch in the same time. The options: one greek restaurant with no seafood and one grilled stakes
or something like that. But then.... then I saw the sign. Who ca resist to this sign ? :D
I got in , took a menu and ordered: wings and fries. But at the end I got wings, fries AND soda 'cause it was an offer ;)
Now my rankings:
3 point: Types of wings: I would have given 5 points for the diversity but, although the menu has a lot of types of wings, I ordered Cajun Wings and I get pure Buffalo ones. I looked at them, smell them and I insisted in asking if that's what I ordered. All I can say is that they were totally confident that I got what I ordered. Now.... are they calling the buffalo wings differently in Providence ? Are they lying ? who knows. I actually never eat Cajun ones before but I'm still giving them a lower grade for that since I don't believe is true .
From now on I'm gonna judge the wings as buffalo ones
3 points: Taste: they tasted really good. Just spicy enough for buffalo wings and delicious. But there was no dip or vegetable around.
5 points: Size: The size of each wing was excellent. Not too big nor too small. 8 pieces which means too much for me but it's better to have too much than not enough.
3 points: Cooked: some of them were a little bit uncooked. Chicken doesn't work too well as undercooked.
5 points: Price: a small serving with fries and a bottle of Coke was $7.00. a really good price.
Now let's see the total: 19 / 25. Definitely not that good as previous ones. :). But if you are around and you want to eat wings it's a good place after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment