Back to my stories.
Last weekend was amazingly funny. If you want to go camping near Pittsburgh, I strongly recommend the West Virginia area and in particular Coopers Rock State Forest. Camping there is much better than Ohiopyle (ok...not that much better but much better if you search for a change :D). And one of the reasons is the nearby lake, Cheat Lake, that has a wonderful green color where you can rent kayaks and canoes and go into an expedition of the hidden places on the shore. :D. Oh... btw... they have places where you can jump in the water buy swinging on a rope :D.
As a safety advice... take the canoe ONLY if you intend to end up in the water :D.
And safety advice 2: if you did rent the canoe and you still don't want to end up in the water, don't take 2 strong guys with you. That will not help you moving faster as you would have thought ;)
After a looong, looong trip in the area and with water in my shoes, we stopped at the patio, across the boat renting place and eat.... what we eat ?! Of course, wings :D. At least I did.
But it ended up to be a not so good idea. See the chart below for more detailed reasons:
1 point: Types of wings they have: only two choices Buffalo wings and BBQ wings. I took buffalo but now I think I should have taken bbq. I'm just afraid that it would be too sweet but how else I could find without trying them ?
4 points: Taste: A little bit too spicy. Although this rate may be influenced by the fact that I did not liked them :D
5 points: Size: The size of each wing was excellent. Not too big nor too small. I don't remember how many pieces I had but it was enough for both Vlad and me.
1 points: Cooked: they did not do a good job here. They were a bit undercooked and some wings still had some feathers. Or should I count this as a plus since this is a prove that the chickens where not mutants.
5 points: Price: a small serving is $6.00 and a side of fries is $2.00 but for some reason I ended up paying $7.00 for both. :D
And the total issssss: 16 points /25 points. Don't even think of trying yourself. It does not worth it.
Aaaa... another thing: if you buy a burger and it has only meet inside is because they "forgot" to put the vegetables in. Ask for "Everything in except for the kitchen sink" and you will get a close to real burger ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment